Saturday 23 January 2010

Glee



People, are you watching Glee, on E4 and channel 4? And if not, why not? I haven't laughed so much in a long time. The show follows the fortunes of a group of near do-well-students in high school, who join the 'Glee' - performing arts club.

Their musical renditions, including salt n pepa's - push-it, are hilarious - believe me!!

In secondary school, I was Rachel Berry! The misfit - who boys liked, but didn't like to necessarily, openly admit it in public. Because, I too was a member of the performing arts club, and the history club, Oh and the RE and IT clubs too, come to think of it.

And although I was often the object of ridicule, because of my swattishness (is that a word?), school was definitely, the best time of my life. And I guess in some ways we're all trying to recreate those experiences we once had. Good TV.

1 comment: