Monday 30 November 2009

Operation Happy Marriage




Worshipping, at the temple of celebrity, has never been a favourite past-time of mine. I never understood, the obsession-some people have with celebrity relationships.

You're not interesting to me, just because you have a hit-record, star in a block buster movie, or, by virtue of your profession - can afford to purchase the entire Autumn collection of over priced Jimmy Choo's.

Rather than analyzing and critiquing somebody else's life experience. I prefer to try and make sense of my own. And if a celebrity relationship, can shed some light onto my own life experience, then it's all good. But if not, it's a waste of time.

There is however, one notable exception. Clever, motivated, inspirational, visionary, in-love. And not to mention, effortlessly stylish-beyond-belief. Enter, team Obama.

Did you know, they celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary, on the 3rd October 2009. With Barack, recently revealing that he still finds time to take Michelle out on a date, on a Saturday night. These two are a revelation. Surely theirs is a story, we should all aspire to. I so want, what they've got.

1 comment: