Tuesday 22 September 2009

Poker face

Why can't I read people - people? If you tell me something I believe it. I'm too trusting! In a world where only surface matters - will I ever have a deep and meaningful?

Give some people enough rope and they'll hang themselves. I've heard it all before, they've had better, seen better, can do better. They insist on trying to dim your shine. Let me be me, I'm different, believe me when i say it. You'll see it.

Man never acknowledges the fact that more often than not he sows the seeds of his own destruction. Including me.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...sowing the seeds of your own destruction - for being too trusting? Nah! I think it's sad that there's so many people who are too suspicious...if you mean too trusting of men, they yea, it's important to guard your heart and all that, but otherwise, you can only be yourself and learn from your mistakes (one hopes :-) Nice meeting ya tonight x

    ReplyDelete